| Emmanuel Theological Seminary
Admissions Open - Hurry Up - Limited Seats
Courses Offered: Eligibility:
1)Certificate of Theology (2 yrs.) 10th/SSLC
Emmanuel Believers Church, Kota Jn., Rajasthan
Sunday Worship Service
Time: 08:30am - 11:30am
*Praise and Worship
*Song and Offering
|Welcome to Emmanuel...
Emmanuel Mission International is a chain of Institutions
dedicated to Patriotism, Humanity, Education and Co-operation.
The word "EMMANUEL" means "GOD WITH US".
'God' is 'the' solution to every problem and a spring of
blessings. Every individual, child, parent, family and nation
that stands with God will be blessed. The work of Emmanuel
Mission began in 1960 with the vision of one man, Dr. M. A.
Thomas, and expanded all over the country with the joint effort
of his son, Dr. Samuel Thomas, President of Emmanuel Mission and
others. It flourished under the grace of God and the support and
prayers of many. It is due to Dr. Thomas’ willingness and
determination that we now have thousands of churches and pastors;
and over a hundred orphanages, schools and Bible Colleges.
We Believe that the Overall Progress of a Nation is Possible
only Through Education.
- We are resolute about our desire for complete literacy in our
country and the overall development of students.
- We use our national language, Hindi; English, the language
which is being used worldwide; and individual regional languages
for communication purposes. We respect the format of using the
- Our educational institutions support the expression of ideas
without any discrimination due to language, sex, caste, region
- Our educational institutions are open to the weak and
distressed classes of society.
- Through education we aim to make our children better
- Our dream is that India will one day impact the world in the
field of education.
We Believe that Religion is a Matter of Individual Faith.
- We are proud to be citizens of India and to enjoy the right
to freedom of religion as written in the Constitution of India.
- We encourage faith towards God among people; we believe in
Jesus Christ and we follow the ways taught by Him, which we
consider to be the truth. Our view is that only a devoted person
can come forward and serve mankind.
Service to Humanity is Our Main Goal.
- From ancient times, serving humanity was given priority in
all religions and communities. We consider serving mankind as
true service to God.
- We consider it our duty to provide and direct institutions
(i.e. children homes etc.) for the poor, destitute, helpless and
- Keeping in mind the thought of ‘Healthy Citizens - Healthy
Nation,’ we consider it as our duty to provide people with
medical facilities such as hospitals, medical camps, anti-drug
- We consider education, providing food, medical aid and
shelter for the weak, helpless, orphaned and distressed people -
with no other source of support in society - as our human duty.
- Unselfish service to all of mankind is a duty that is
inspired by the thought ‘Live and Let Live’.
- We consider it our duty to evoke a feeling of patriotism in
the minds of all Indian citizens.